- Richard Whish Recent Developments in EU and UK Competition Law
- Richard Whish Competition Law Enforcement - Recent trends
- Ioannis Kokkoris Resale Price Maintenance: Economists vs. Justice Breyer
- John Davies The Importance of Economic Analysis When Assessing Vertical Agreements
- Nils Von Hinten Reed The “practical” use of economics: vertical agreements
- Gunnar Kallfass Competition Enforcement in the Internet-Based Trade – Current Practice of the BKartA
- Goran Karreskog Interplay between Competition Law and Public Procurement
- Lauras Butkevičius Single economic unit defence in public procurement cases – what could be the tools to fill in the existing bid rigging gap?